Wednesday, November 4, 2015

IMAGINE

IMAGINE BY: FATOS YONCA DEMIR

Imagine you are in the forests
It’s heaven if you believe
No hell below us
Above us only tree branches , leaves
Imagine all the people
Live with animals
Imagine there’s no evil people
It isn’t hard to imagine
Nothing to cry or beg
And no fur too
Imagıne all the people
Have not domains.
                                                                                                                                    

You may say I am insane
But I am not the only one
I hope someday you’ll learn
And world will get better.
Imagine no cruelty
It is easy if you can
No need for machines or superiority
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Breathing fresh air

You may say I am a unrealistic
But I am not the only one
I hope you’ll find out its true

And the world will shine with hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment