Thursday, January 28, 2016

Reflection Task 1A




Hi everyone, I am Yonca. I study in Foreign Language Education in METU. This year is the second year of me. I was in preparatory school last year. And I had many chances for participant of any club in METU. I already have chosen my choice and took part in AGT. It means ANKARA Gönüllüleri Takımı. This club needs voluntary works. Due to fact that I want to be teacher, this club has many advantages for me. We have many different social events. Firstly, every weekend we go to the some parts of Ankara where students need help any field.  When we go their homes, we help them in their home works, education, and social life. We also organized events for them such as visiting museums, going theatres. We actually socialize and communicate with children who need help. We call each other Kardeş. To conclude, I love being part of this club, and I suggest everyone to take part in. if you want to see what we do in Ankara, you can click the link.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yonca,
    I read your post and you really impressed me because this is my first year in Metu, and I don't know so many things about these clubs. Nowadays I am looking for a club to join and when I read your post I said that 'it's really suitable for me :) I think every child needs an elder sister like you :* Lastly, you and children on photos seem so beatiful :)

    ReplyDelete