Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Introductory Task



I’m Fatoş Yonca. I’m one of the luckiest students who have a chance to study in this department in METU. I’m really proud of being here. I have chosen this department for many reasons, but the most substantial reason is the dream of being a qualified teacher in the future. The will of teaching pushed me to be here. I’m happy about the choice of studying in foreign language education department in METU, and I know that I will not regret about my decision. This is the my second year in METU. I was a student in preparatory school last year. I have gained some skills such as reading and writing. I had tried to develop my English in many ways. This year unlike the preparatory school, I have different expectations from this department. My expectations are about especially having a wide knowledge in education matters which help me to be a teacher who knows not only have knowledge about basic subjects of English language but also have an ability of provoking and stimulating the other people for learning. There are some challanges in this department like the other departments in METU. One of these challanges is speaking for me, so my priority is improving my speaking skill. I am going to focus especially on it. If I can handle it, I believe that the other skills are going to be better automatically. I really like this campus because of so many reasons such as its educational system, environment and the social opportunities that it has. In five years, I see myself still here while studying or working. If I have a chance to continue my education here, I will be glad to do my master degree in METU. To conclude, I’m  here to improve myself in both social and educational way. I will do everything that I can to reach my aims.

No comments:

Post a Comment